Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) (04-05 Oct 2013)
Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) is one of the main convention and exhibition centre, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. PWTC is located at Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle and only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and within easy walking distant of mall, restaurants, entertainment centres and 3 – 5 star hotels.
Construction commenced in 1981 and was completed in 1984. The building was officially opened on 2 September 1985, by the, then, Malaysian prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad, during the first UMNO General Assembly, and has been a staging area for following UMNO General Assemblies since.
PWTC is accessible through public transport by the PWTC LRT station on the Ampang Line or the Putra Komuter station on the Rawang-Seremban Line and Sentul-Port Klang Line.
PWTC is within walking distance of several hotels such as the Sunway Putra Hotel, Sheraton Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur, and Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Source: PWTC
By Public Transport
- Star LRT – If you are taking the STAR LRT, stop at the PWTC station. The centre is within walking distance from the PWTC STAR LRT Station.
- Putra Line – If you are taking the Putra Line , stop at the Masjid Jamek station, and take the STAR LRT to the PWTC Station.
- KTM Commuter – If you are taking the Putra Line, stop at the Masjid Jamek station, and take the STAR LRT to the PWTC Station.
- KL Monorail – If you are taking KL Monorail, stop at KL Sentral station first. Next, take the Putra Line to the Masjid Jamek station, take the STAR LRT from Masjid Jamek station to the PWTC Station.
- Bus – If you are going to PWTC by bus, you can stop at Hentian Bus Putra.
Lake Titiwangsa (06 Oct 2013)
Titiwangsa Lake Garden, also known as Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, is popular among the locals of Kuala Lumpur because of its close proximity to the city centre. If you ever want a photo with the Petronas Twin Towers as the background, then visit the Titiwangsa Lake Garden. Here is also a great spot to see how fast the skyline of Kuala Lumpur is changing. It provides a perfect retreat from the busy city life. Serene and beautiful Titiwangsa Lake was once a giant tin-mining pit. Years after its abandonment, the area was transformed into a recreational park during the mid-70s. That was before it became fashionable to convert disused mining ponds into water theme parks. The area continued to be a cozy residential enclave, even after its renaming to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.
Nearby Hotels: Hotel Putra KL, Grand Seasons, Vistana Hotel Source : MyCEN
By Public Transport
- Directions: Taman Tasik Titiwangsa can be accessed via Jalan Pahang or by Jalan Tun Razak, at the junction where Istana Budaya is located.
- Lake Titiwangsa is a 10-minute walk east of the Titiwangsa Monorail Station or Sentul LRT Station.
- RapidKL bus B101 runs between Titiwangsa and KL Sentral, via Jln Cheng Lock in Chinatown. Bus B102 runs here from Jln Bukit Bintang and bus B103 runs here from the KLCC.
Lake Titiwangsa Venue Location
8th Oct 2013
- Departure at 7am by coach from Kuala Lumpur (5 Hours)
- Stop at tourist spots along the way.
- 3.00pm – Arrival from KL (Checkin to hotel)
- 4.00pm – Courtesy call on Chief Minister in attendance YB Tuan Danny Law followed by Press Conference
- President International Vegetarian Union (Brazil)
- Secretary General IVU (London)
- IVU Council Member Far East (Indonesia)
- President Asian Vegetarian Union (Thailand)
- President Malaysian vegetarian Society
- Pishu Murli Hassaram
- Himanshu Bhatt
- 6pm – 2 hours seminar followed by dinner
9th Oct 2013
- Tour of Penang/ Heritage walk/ Free & Easy
10th Oct 2013
- Free & Easy
Programme Details, More Info, Please Contact :
- Pishu Murli Hassanram
- WhatsApp/SMS: +60164526132
- Email: email@example.com
SUPPORT for Online Registration, Accommodation & Tour
- Reliance Conventions & Events
- 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Block A, 9th Floor, A-9-3, Megan Avenue II, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Tel: +603-2170-2146, Fax: +603-2730-9972 / 73